As an Instrumentation and Controls Technician you will be responsible for ensuring that the electrical signals for the many multi-million-dollar assets located across the Airport are properly received. Your ability to work independently, along with your skill to troubleshoot will be instrumental in keeping the systems in optimal working condition.
What you will be doing:
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
• Three (3) years of maintenance/repair experience on microprocessor-based pneumatic/electronic instrumentation and control systems.
• Formal training in instrumentation and controls technology or a related field.
• Prior certification, or ability to satisfactorily complete:
a. The State of Texas “Certified Wastewater Collection System Operator” Class I certification within one year.
b. The State of Texas Class D Water Works Operator certification within one year.
c. Ability to successfully obtain a Universal Refrigerant license within one year of employment.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.