DFW International Airport provides an exceptional customer experience to our millions of annual passengers and this year, through a generous grant provided by the Spencer Educational Foundation (SEF), we are able to provide a summer internship to experience the work we do behind the scenes in our Risk Management Department.
As our summer intern, you will work as an internal consultant where you will directly impact the airport’s safety and compliance. You will experience and learn from our comprehensive enterprise risk management program which is run on a professional consulting firm model.
What you will be doing:
What you need:
• Must be an active student in a Bachelor’s degree program in a field relevant to the department’s needs.
• Three (3) letters of reference including at least one (1) from the candidate’s academic advisor.
• Possession of a valid class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Major in business studies, preferably a risk management and insurance-related curriculum.
• 18 years of age or older.
• Current, cumulative GPA of 2.7 or higher from an accredited college or university.
• A copy of current transcript for approval by the Spencer Educational Foundation.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.