As an Inventory Control Clerk, you will receive, stock, issue, ship and maintain parts and supplies at the DFW Airport warehouse facility. Under general direction of the Materials and Warehouse Manager, you will serve as a liaison between Procurement, business unit staff, service providers and supplies, resolving any inventory related issues. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the Airport’s key result of Operational Excellence.
What you will be doing:
• Verify that materials and supplies received comply with specifications and are the correct quantity, description, and code number.
• Operate a Computerized Inventory Control System involving warehouse transactions to track the status of requisitions and purchase orders.
• Issue materials, parts and supplies to authorized Board employees and contractors and answer questions by telephone and over-the-counter pertaining to available inventory items, records receipt, and issue transactions
• Ensure receipt and delivery of materials to Business Unit Staff, terminals, or other storage locations.
• Drive vehicle to pick up and deliver parts and supplies and operate stretch wrap, banding machine and forklift truck to move materials.
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
• Six (6) months of general warehouse experience including general clerical experience.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.