As a Custodial Services Manager, you will be responsible for developing, planning, prioritizing, and coordinating custodial services staff and activities throughout DFW Airport’s terminals. This work will extend from contractors to DFW Airport Board staff to achieve cleanliness and sanitization goals. Under the direction of the Senior Contract Management Manager, you will make recommendations for the Customer Experience Department to ensure cleanliness and sanitization efforts and standards align with scientifically based assessments, and ensure they are measured for maximum effectiveness.
Your leadership in this role will be vital to help keep DFW Airport safe, clean, and ready for customers to fly.
What you will be doing:
• Plan, direct, organize, assign, supervise, and coordinate personnel, both Board staff and contractors engaged in cleaning and custodial services to ensure compliance with cleanliness and sanitization standards.
• Partner with custodial contractors to execute cleaning and custodial services performed in the Airport terminals, including, but not limited to, the oversight of vendor-provided cleaning schedules and training. Monitor and measure performance of these contractors.
• Formulate and implement strategies for providing effective and responsive cleanliness and sanitization programs, and monitor and control the level of customer satisfaction related to airport cleanliness and custodial services.
• Manage cleaning supply inventories through an inventory management system.
• Consult with the Senior Contract Management Manager to recommend policies and procedures related to custodial services according to the needs of the team and industry best practice.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in facilities management, janitorial science, business administration or other appropriate field.
• Four (4) years of experience in facilities, business, or customer service management.
• One (1) year of direct supervisory experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.