As a Customer Experience Contract Services Manager, you will ensure organizational business goals are accomplished through contract implementation, compliance, and contractor/vendor relationships. You will assist in managing airport wide custodial services and other customer experience related contracts, along with overall finance and payroll activities. Your role is vital to ensuring each customer has an optimal experience while visiting DFW Airport. Voted Best Large Airport in North America in 2020 for the second year in a row!
What you will be doing:
• Assisting in managing Customer Experience contract services, including all activities related to custodial contract and compliance at the airport terminals and buildings.
• Creating and revising Scope of Work, request for information and exhibits for contracts for DFW with Contract Management and Procurement.
• Maintaining a computer database for all CX contracts to audit existing contracts against established service level agreements.
• Conducting analysis of contract and performance data and provide relevant project updates to Customer Experience leadership and stakeholders.
• Updating and monitoring various spreadsheets related to other departmental issues/projects that directly impact the customer experience (i.e. Maintenance issues, DCC/Planning Projects, CBP related improvements, etc.) and communicates updates to key personnel.
• Using analytical strategies to create and maintain budget ledgers in excel for contracts that allow Customer Experience to track remaining encumbered amounts.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in facilities management, business administration or related field.
• Five (5) years of experience in facilities management, contract management, project management or experience administering service contracts.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Proficiency with project management tools such as Microsoft Project.
• Microsoft office 2016 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Project)
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.