As a Corporate Aviation Representative, you will have the privilege of being a part of a world class team that prides itself on its ability to look for ways to foster a positive experience for DFW Airport’s more than 60 million annual passengers. If you have an attentive nature, and a willingness to go above and beyond while working in a close team environment, then you will find no one better than DFW Airport Corporate Aviation.
What you will be doing:
• Using approved signals, equipment, and knowledge of aircraft size and types to marshal aircraft to assigned parking positions.
• Operating DFW Board vehicles (golf carts, vans, trucks, aircraft tugs, Aircraft Re-fueler, and towing equipment) on the Corporate Aviation ramp under all weather conditions.
• Monitoring operations and activities on the general aviation ramp to ensure environmental compliance and safety; reporting discrepancies and following up as required.
• Using DFW Board ramp equipment to tow and reposition aircraft on the Corporate Aviation ramp requiring visual cues and acute depth perception.
• Bending, stooping, kneeling, or crawling beneath aircraft to perform aircraft securing tasks and performing lavatory, potable water, and power unit services.
• Lifting and lowering items weighing up to 70 pounds without assistance and up to 150 pounds with assistance.
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
• One-year (1) of experience in a position requiring extensive public contact and six (6) months experience with Aircraft Fueling.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Must possess Aircraft Re-Fueling certification or obtain it within 30 days of hire.
• Must possess or obtain National Air Transportation Association (NATA) Safety Certification within 30 days of hire.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Knowledge of aircraft maneuverability and size requirements.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective and harmonious working relationships.
• Ability to analyze each potential solution and take prompt action to solve a customer’s complaint.
• Ability to coordinate work activities with staff in order to accomplish assignments within pre-established time limits.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.