As the Senior Contract Specialist, you will establish, maintain, and reconcile information relative to contract data, and participate in the preparation of the Airport’s annual budget and year end closing. You will perform contract accounting work by certifying compliance with the contract provisions. You will also analyze and administer payment terms, and conditions for construction, general, and professional services contracts.
What you will be doing:
• Leading the review of invoices in the Invoice Scan Queue and prioritizes workload based on contract payment terms and dollar amount.
• Ensuring payments are made per the Prompt Payment Act; and all necessary interest payments are made accurately and in a timely manner.
• Interfacing with contractors, consultants, sub-contractors, contract administrators, and other Board staff to resolve payment and other contract compliance issues.
• Researching payable questions for both internal and external customers to ensure that appropriate action is taken when needed.
• Leading the year-end close by developing and monitoring reports and is the liaison between Finance, Stakeholder Departments and PMM.
• Creating and maintaining performance metrics and reports on Request for Payments and Invoices to ensure proper documentation.
What you need:
• College coursework in finance, business, or a related field
• Four (4) years of experience administering contracts or the payment provisions thereof.
• Up to two (2) years college coursework may substitute for years of experience on a year-for-year basis.
• Possession of a valid class C driver’s license.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel/Report & Query Writer
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.