As a Senior Finance Revenue Specialist, you will be responsible for performing a variety of customer service and finance call center tasks. You will investigate complaints about parking charges and perform corrective actions, pursue collection of parking revenue, and prepare and maintain a variety of records, reports, and correspondence.
What you will be doing:
• Investigating unique parking guests’ inquiries and taking the appropriate action through a refund and/or reduction of parking fees due..
• Supporting high volume inbound and/or outbound daily phone calls and emails regarding Parking accounts receivables and overcharges.
• Performing quality control procedures on supporting packet(s) of Parking Control System’s documentation used to resolve guests’ parking fee inquiries.
• Performing a high level of troubleshooting for parking fees, parking access, and device reader problems utilizing the Parking Control System screens, written systems documentation, operational processes and controls and other available resources.
• Supporting Finance Parking Revenue Team by performing a number of several assigned tasks including but not limited to:
• Processes daily incoming unpaid parking fee mail.
• Perform a blind audit of the daily incoming unpaid parking fee mail and records all received documents.
• Performs QuickBooks check processing for Parking Fee refunds.
• Coordinates daily entry of unpaid parking fees into the debt management system.
• Reviews and reconciles records to ensure accuracy and completeness of source data and input.
• Manages the NTTA Toll Tag Exception Report for declined credit cards.
• Coordinates the daily DFW Valet audit report for integrity and tracking.
• Audits all daily system input.
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
• Three years of increasingly responsible administrative or customer relations experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
What we desire:
• Knowledge and understanding of the DFW Airport Board parking fees and finance policies when responding to internal and external customer inquiries.
• Knowledge and understanding of the DFW Airport and NTTA PCI information security standards and policies.
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Ability to prepare written correspondence displaying basic business writing and grammatical skills while using business English and its proper use.
• Knowledge of professional and departmental appropriate office practices and procedures.
• Ability to operate personal computer for purpose of entering, organizing and retrieving data with a proficient in in data entry procedures.
• Ability to work within a team environment to accomplish departmental objectives by contributing to the Finance Call Center team to meet production standards, deadlines and work schedules.
• Proficient in Microsoft suite.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.