As a Technical System Design Specialist, you will be on the leading edge of driver simulation technology. You will have the unique opportunity to run a driving simulator that allows drivers the chance to drive around one of the largest airfields in the world in the safety of a simulator. You will also develop, train, and monitor the e-learning sessions for DFW Airport drivers.
What you will be doing:
• Using Adult Learning Theory designs e-learning courses to be available on the Learning Management System (LMS) for all internal and external customers.
• Managing updates and maintaining records to ensure compliance with FAA standards, including the Winter Weather manual, Surface Movement Guidance and Control Systems (SMGCS) manual, AOA Ramp Safety Booklet, Special Bulletins, and other materials used in the development of ground vehicle driver simulators.
• Assisting in the design of training programs based on department needs analysis; creates training curriculum, presentation materials, participant handouts and other documents.
• Monitoring revisions to the DFW Airport Certification Manual, department policies & procedures, and assists with the creation of CFR 139 ground vehicle operator scenarios for other departments and DFW companies.
• Assisting with the technical development of simulated ground vehicle driver scenarios to ensure compliance with the requirements under Title 14 CFR Part 139.
• Supplementing the Learning & Development Manager in managing course catalogs on the LMS for all employees.
• Assisting in analyzing new business development strategies and evaluating potential revenue on the virtual vehicle driving simulator.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, psychology or a related field.
• Three (3) years of experience in Learning Management Systems.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Knowledge and experience with learning management systems.
• Knowledge of adult learning theory.
• Knowledge of Captivate or Articulate technology.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to organize and coordinate multiple tasks, differentiate among competing demands and work under time pressure to meet deadlines.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.