As a Parking Guest Contract Services Supervisor, you will work with company managers and supervisors to ensure compliance with contracts and permits. You will supervise, assign, schedule, and review the work of staff engaged in contract, concessions, and permittee compliance activities. In this role you will serve on a team of professionals contributing to the overall operational excellence of DFW Airport.
What you will be doing:
• Supervising Quality Agent staff in activities related to contract, concessionaire, and permittee service compliance at the airport terminals, parking lots, roadways, and maintenance facilities.
• Overseeing contract bussing operations and ensure compliance with service quality standards and contractual obligations.
• Evaluating, training, counseling, and motivating employees to ensure focus on customer service and goals of the business unit.
• Making decisions as to implementation of emergency or contingency procedures and keeping managers and other members of management aware of potential issues or problems.
• Completing a variety of activity logs and status reports used to monitor the business unit, including lot management. Preparing incident reports related to employee, system, and equipment events.
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
• Three (3) years of experience in a high-volume, face-to-face customer service environment.
• Two (2) years of experience supervising or leading shift workers.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Knowledge of Airport transportation standards and procedures.
• Knowledge of contract compliance practices.
• Experience working in a 24/7-operation environment.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.