You will be the point person responsible for system administration of Common Use Passenger Processing Systems, Common Use Self Service technology and more. You will support global airlines working with the Airline Host Systems, flight information systems, biometric exit technology, and common use terminal equipment. Your role will include implementing, maintaining and supporting automated and manual systems including: specifying, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting system applications. You will be maintaining systems and managing projects in one of the busiest airports in the world.
What you will be doing:
• Managing and maintaining systems in area of focus including administration, configuration, upgrades, maintenance, code migration, performance monitoring, system support, and end-user support.
• Managing the configuration of systems such as bug analysis, patch testing and application, and support requirements analysis and customization design.
• Ensuring the integrity, reliability and availability of systems in area of focus with a goal of maximizing system up-time.
• Proactively monitoring and measuring the performance and health of systems and responding accordingly when systems fail to meet desired metrics.
• Reviews current and proposed software systems to ensure compatibility with other software systems and future business needs.
• Working with managers to define business problems and configure software systems solutions.
• Communicating with users and management staff throughout the life cycle of a given application to ensure maximum productivity.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or a related field.
• Four (4) years of experience supporting Airport Automation Systems
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Advanced experience in the configuration and support in the applicable framework technologies:
• Common Use Passenger Processing Systems, Airline Host Systems, Common Use Self Service, Baggage Handling, Baggage Reconciliation, Resource Management Systems, Digital Signage Systems.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.