As a Procurement Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the Procurement and Materials Management Departments (PMM) Business System Applications and administering the Procurement Card programs.
What you will be doing:
• Administering the Procurement programs through on-line computer applications and developing additional requirements as needed to support the program.
• Approving new accounts and change/delete request and acting as a liaison between the card provider and the cardholder; maintaining a listing of all cardholder applications and maintaining the required files; managing card provider contract and providing assistance to the cardholders, supervisors, and coordinators in resolving disputes.
• Establishing informational reporting needs and managing and conducting audits of cardholders’ transactions files and summaries to ensure compliance with the program.
• Establishing and providing procurement card holders training and providing information on materials and services for which the Board has Contracts or carries in the Warehouse Inventory.
• Reviewing, consolidating, and forwarding statements of accounts to all cardholders, and ensures statements are entered into the General Ledger and processed for payment in a timely manner.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information systems, or a related field.
• Three (3) years of extensive experience in Supply Chain Management or business systems analysis.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license
What we desire:
• Advanced-level skill in office applications such as Oracle E-Business Suites, Adobe Acrobat Professional, and Microsoft Office Suites, Microsoft Projects, Microsoft Visio
• Ability to reach out to internal and external stakeholders, establishing and maintaining harmonious working relationships
• Ability to perform independent audits and detect possible fraud
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; coordinate action plans and schedules and to complete projects on time and within budget
• Knowledge of the principles, practices, and procedures of supply chain management
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.