As a Sr. System Integration Manager, you will lead two critical teams that support a strategic focal point for one of the busiest airports in the world. You will be responsible for leading the Business Intelligence and the System Integration team. Your role is to research, plan, develop, and integrate new or upgraded technology and systems that are in alignment with the long-range strategic goals and objectives.
What you will be doing:
• Developing and maintaining smooth operational integration between various airport systems.
• Managing integration development throughout their lifecycle utilizing the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
• Participating in budget, staff, and resource planning; researches, evaluates, and recommending systems and equipment to meet the section needs.
• Planning, organizing, and managing the development, operation, and maintenance of critical data systems to meet the Airport Board’s information technology strategic plan.
• Coordinating with the architecture and delivery teams to define the implementation and test approach for each interface.
• Conducting employee performance evaluations, participates in personnel reviews, support employees with in career development and interview prospective employees.
• Developing and implementing training programs to ensure that staff remain current in the latest technology and maintain a high competence level in areas of responsibility.
• Envisioning and executing data strategy with respect to data warehousing, business intelligence, data integration, operational data store, enterprise data architecture and data quality.
• Collaborating with business functions across the organization to understand business needs and define objectives for reporting and data analytics initiatives.
• Managing a team of data analysts, ETL developers and BI developers.
• Creating and maintaining a roadmap for strategic data initiatives, keeping management and executive leadership appraised of the progress.
• Working with shared resource teams in the areas of business analysis, project management, QA, administration, and support, and integrate the resources into data related projects.
• Partnering with the data science team on metric identification and definition; assist the team with data sourcing, storage, and automation.
• Developing strategies to solve business problems, stemming from data issues, in logical yet creative ways.
• Evaluating, selecting, and leveraging tools and technologies to fit business needs.
• Coordinating with project management on workflow for the team in Agile sprint.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, public administration or a related field.
• Four (4) years of direct supervisory experience managing multiple technical teams.
• Six (6) years of experience in information technology including development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale integrated projects and a diverse application portfolio of custom and packaged applications.
• Experience with multiple RDBMS platforms, ETL tools and BI tools
• Experience with cloud platforms, preferably AWS Proficiency with SQL and procedural DBMS languages
• Superior communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage delivery and meet deadlines
• Critical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
• Proven success delivering innovative solutions, driving change and adoption of new technologies and developing an agile organization.
• Proven experience driving or promoting a service delivery model.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Experience in Business Intelligence and data management
• Extensive experience in MuleSoft and Snowflake
• Experience with BI tools including Tableau, MicroStrategy, and PowerBI
• Proficiency with scripting with Python, Perl, or shell
• Experience in data security, master data management and/or data governance a big plus
• Experience in Data Science
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.