As the Senior Employee Engagement and Organizational Development Manager, you will design, implement, and manage the end-to-end processes to evaluate performance, assess employee engagement, build talent pools and succession plans, and design organizations. You will also recommend and implement a variety of programs to increase employee engagement and productivity among Airport employees. Under the direction of the VP of Human Resources, you will provide specialized focus and guidance to leaders and to the organization as a whole in creating a productive and engaged workforce that meets current and future needs of the Airport.
What you will be doing:
• Creating and managing a vision for employee engagement at DFW Airport in conjunction with organizational leadership.
• Communicating the goals and desired outcomes for employee engagement and actively enrolling organizational leaders in the necessary efforts to improve employee engagement.
• Providing organization development and coaching services and support to mid-managers in addressing specific issues of organizational challenges, organizational changes and/or opportunities.
• Designing and managing the effective execution of the performance management process, tools, and training.
• Actively participating in the design and delivery of the talent planning strategy that includes facilitating talent reviews, succession planning discussions, implementing strategies to accelerate the development of key talent, and continuously monitoring the impact of talent identification and development efforts.
• Designing and implementing the processes and tools to enhance the employee experience (e.g., orientation, integration sessions, assimilation plans, on-the-job training) incorporating innovative thinking and external best practices.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communication, organization development, organizational psychology, or a related field.
• Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in designing and leading innovative Organization Development solutions including: Engagement, Performance Management, Talent Planning, Organization Design, and Employee Lifecycle processes.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Familiarity with available technology supporting leading-edge employee engagement.
• Master’s degree in a field related to the successful performance of this role (i.e., organization development, industrial-organizational psychology, or a related field).
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.