As the Ground Transportation Administrative Specialist, you will use multiple business systems and databases, and be responsible for the management of all for-hire ground transportation permits, records, and accounts. You will review service provider applications, issue company and vehicle permits, and activate and deactive airport revenue collection/access transponder devices. Other responsibilities include the management of Airport Board records, the collection, reconciliation, and the reporting of ground transportation revenue. You will identify and prepare monthly billing reports, collect past due invoices, prepare statistical reports, and communicate to both internal and external customers in writing, in person, and by telephone.
What you will be doing:
• Issuing regulated company and vehicle permits in accordance with the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport Board Code of Rules and Regulations.
• Accurately collecting fees in accordance with the Airport Board’s current Schedule of Charges; accurately reconciles and reports Airport Board revenue collected; accurately maintaining, identifying and preparing a report of billable fees; and preparing reports for past due invoices in accordance with Airport Board and Ground Transportation policies and procedures.
• Exercising initiative, good judgment, professionalism and discretion when working with internal and external customers and visitors.
• Receiving and resolving customer related issues or questions regarding Ground Transportation services in a courteous and timely manner; periodically follows up with customers until final disposition of issues are reached; refers customer issues to the Ground Transportation Manager when necessary; communicates effectively, accurately and in a courteous manner with customers in person, in writing and on the telephone.
• Maintaining, securing, and storing Ground Transportation documents in accordance with Federal regulations, Airport Board policies and procedures and Texas records retention laws.
• Accurately logging, tracking, and reconciling the issuance, loss, theft, return and destruction of control numbered items; and reports lost or stolen control numbered items immediately to the Ground Transportation Manager.
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
• Two (2) years of work experience that includes data entry and work in a detail-orientated position.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Has not been convicted of a Felony, Class A and/or Class B Misdemeanor criminal offense.
• Has not been convicted of any family violence offense.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.