As the Time and Attendance Specialist, you will enter employees’ time into the KRONOS system. You will assist in the coordination of on-the-job training of employees, perform a variety of payroll, attendance, and scheduling activities.
What you will be doing:
• Reviewing KRONOS system for employee punch (in/out) accuracy and make necessary corrections; works with Time & Attendance Supervisor to resolve payroll related problems and issues.
• Coordinating labor force to ensure operational success; prepares, maintain, and ensure accuracy and submission of attendance related reports and documents.
• Updating daily, weekly, and master work schedules as needed, coordinates overtime and additional staffing needs with supervision and the Scheduling Specialist.
• Reviewing, recording, and filing employee leave and scheduling requests daily
• Creating, building, and maintaining computerized spreadsheets and documents for business related activity.
• Processing leaves and schedule modification requests in accordance with policy
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
• One (1) year of administrative, clerical experience in an office environment.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.