DFW Airport is looking for a talented, self-motivated team player who can work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and who is determined to make every project their best. A successful candidate will pair a highly energetic positive attitude and with strong attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
As the Graphic Designer, you will create full color graphic output while adhering to brand guidelines and integrating consistent messages and tone across multiple channels. Also, you will lead the design process from concept and layout to coordinating print production and bring new innovative ideas and techniques that help direct the future of the DFW Airport’s brand visually. Under general direction of the Content and Creative Services Manager, you will assist in production of a variety of collateral materials.
Does this sound like you? Join our team of creatives and put your artistic skills to work for an established and fast-growing company.
What you will be doing:
• Creating full color graphic output assets for digital and print while adhering to brand guidelines and integrating consistent messages and tone across multiple channels
• Leading the design process from concept and layout to coordinating print production
• Creating content for all DFW Airport channels including internal, social, digital, and printed materials while helping to promote the Airport’s reputation and achieve its key results in DFW Strategic Plan along with a team of creatives
• Bringing new, innovative ideas and techniques that help direct the future of DFW Airport’s brand visually
• Collaborating with colleagues to create and inspire unique, memorable content that enhances the DFW brand, adhering to brand guidelines and integrating consistent messages and tone across multiple channels
• Assisting in production of a variety of collateral materials for the Communications & Marketing department, such as handouts, annual reports, event programs, newsletters, brochures, media/event summaries, maps, slide presentations, posters, large format signs, etc., from concept design and layout to coordinating print production
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, public relations, communications, journalism, marketing or related field.
• Three (3) years of experience creating visual content for social media, marketing, corporate communications, public relations or multi-media journalism.
• Portfolio of professional work as a photographer, videographer, editor, graphic designer or multimedia communicator
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Proficient in Adobe CC graphic design software, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, practices and techniques creating visual elements for internal and external clients. After Effects and Premier a plus.
• Online Portfolio along with a variety of printed material samples in-hand.
• Development of print set-up for pre-press pre-flight preparing final files to deliver hi-resolution, output graphic files across a variety of mediums for offset press, and large format printing. (package, proof, color-matching, exporting).
• Knowledge of resolutions for various print and digital platforms.
• Must have experience with design and layout of brochures, booklets, posters, folded flyers, large format signage, and other print and digital materials.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing at all levels within and outside the organization.
• Ability to plan and direct projects from inception to completion.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines with conflicting deadlines.
• Be comfortable working independently and collaboratively with-in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Review revisions/comments for multiple projects, follow established style guides, edit existing files with photo changes, copy changes and design modifications. Responsiveness to constructive criticism.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.