As the Talent Acquisition (TA) Sourcing Specialist you are a critical member of the DFW Airport TA team and will primarily serve as a connector. Through innovative methods, you will create personal relationships with future talent to connect them to the DFW Airport brand. You will partner closely with Airport leaders, hiring managers, and HR partners to align with and execute our talent selection strategy. Through key relationships established within our industry and communities, you will attract and engage a strong pipeline of candidates to build and develop the diversity of our workforce.
What you will be doing:
• Developing and implementing job specific recruitment strategies to source and identify a diverse pool of candidates using multiple channels.
• Implementing and maintaining reporting and analytics from our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Candidate Relationship Management (CRM), and Talent Insights tools to track sourcing metrics.
• Building strong relationships with recruiters and hiring managers to understand role requirements, provide market intelligence and sourcing progress updates.
• Utilizing ATS and CRM platforms to track all hiring activities, ensure data accuracy and quality is maintained and accurately reflected.
• Educating and upskilling Talent Acquisition teammates on utilization of recruiting tools and technologies with a priority placed on the candidate experience.
• Updating and maintaining internal and external career site content.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent with significant coursework in human resources, business, marketing, public administration, or a related field.
• Two (2) or more years of related professional-level staffing, sourcing, and recruitment experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above on a year-for-year basis.
What we desire:
• Ability to successfully navigate multiple competing priorities with a sense of urgency, shift focus as needs or requirements change and pro-actively manage the expectations of those you work with.
• Possess technical fluency and a deep appreciation for seeking new ways to use technology to increase efficiency, reduce errors and deliver a better applicant experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
• PHR and/or SHRM certification.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.