We are looking for someone that has a high attention to detail, is customer centric, and can shift their focus quickly to manage administrative duties, and requests from multiple sources. You will process requisitions, invoices, and ensure proper equipment, tools, and construction materials are handled carefully and distributed to the correct departments quickly and efficiently.
What you will be doing:
• Capturing and maintaining records of contract activity; reconciles funds; tracks contract funds at year-end.
• Communicating in writing and orally with contractors and subcontractors concerning contract issues, responds to independent audits and certifies accuracy of information.
• Reviewing, processing, and recommending authorization of section purchase requisitions, requests for payment, contract payments, and purchase orders.
• Supporting staff, and clients by processing a variety of applications including badge applications/deletions, AOA parking permits, biometric registrations, key/core requests and network/database access.
• Serving as a back up to the Departmental Payroll Liaison; processes payroll and OJI paperwork for all or a portion of the department, using the Airport’s payroll systems.
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent plus college-level coursework in finance, business or a related field.
• Three (3) years of responsible experience administering facilities maintenance-related contracts or the payment provisions thereof.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Ability to communicate effectively and clearly, both orally and in writing, and in general and technical terms, with a wide variety of professional and technical personnel.
• Ability to analyze written and quantitative information as the basis for determining compliance with sound business practices.
• Ability to meet and interface with contractors, consultants, customers, Airport staff and other interested parties to exchange information, explain and interpret standards and resolve differences
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.