As an Energy Engineer you will conduct energy audit and assessments for all of the buildings on DFW Airport. You will determine energy uses, efficiency, cost allocation, and deliver energy reduction recommendations for over 330 energy using sites at the airport.
What you will be doing:
• Conducting energy audits on Airport Board facilities to identify and implement appropriate energy conservation and cost saving measures.
• Provide energy analytics for each site.
• Preparing, or review documents, plans and specifications for construction, maintenance and repair projects, systems improvements, and alterations.
• Evaluating state-of-the-art efficiency and alternate energy technologies for potential application in Airport operations.
• Developing metrics and maintains records of performance in meeting energy goals.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering from an accredited university.
• Five (5) years of experience in energy engineering or management.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Current registration as a Professional Engineer in Texas.
• Certified Energy Manager (CEM), Energy Procurement Professional, Commissioning, HVAC Modeling, and/or Lighting.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.