As a Property Development & Leasing Manager you will be responsible for creative negotiation, approvals, and execution of development processes and agreements for high impact commercial and logistics properties in collaboration with noteworthy external and internal stakeholders, developers and tenants. You will be in a dynamic position that will challenge you to bring innovative thoughts and ideas to the Commercial Development department.
What you will be doing:
• Planning, directing, and managing:
• revenue-generating non-airline development of such Airport Board real estate.
• lease negotiations of such non-airline real estate.
• non-airline tenant and utility property management (includes facility management, boundary integrity, and utility/rights-of-way).
• Conducting financial analysis to support negotiations to optimal rents or shared revenues from leases or other forms of agreements covering use of land for such projects to maximize Airport’s revenues from such projects.
• Negotiating and supervising negotiations of complex real estate-related ground leases, real estate development contracts, management contracts and other related real estate documents.
• Acting as liaison to consultants, tenants, governmental entities and Airport departments on capital development projects, lease negotiations, environmental matters and code compliance.
• Developing, reviewing and editing Letters of Proposal, Requests for Proposal, Invitations for Bid, and Requests for Qualification.
• Meets with individual developers, real estate brokers/agents, consultants and businesses interested in establishing commercial facilities at the Airport.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, real estate, or related field.
• Six (6) years of management experience in real estate development, marketing, planning or property management.
• Four years supervisory or team leadership experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C drivers’ license.
What we desire:
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of property development and management (preferably at a major airport).
• Knowledge of land and building values and costs and commercial, retail and office developments in and around DFW Airport.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.