You will oversee a highly specialized and technical team that ensures DFW Airport’s CCTV and Access Control systems are operational, performing efficiently, and is upgraded on schedule. This position will work and collaborate closely with the airport’s Department of Public Safety team to research, plan, develop, and integrate state of the art technology that will keep our passengers and customers safe and secure during their stay at the airport.
What you will be doing:
• Plans, organizes, and manages the development, operation, and maintenance of various specialized systems to meet the Board’s information technology strategic plan.
• Provides advice and guidance to departments in the development, acquisition, and maintenance of specialized systems.
• Participates in budget, staff, and resource planning; researches, evaluates, and recommends systems and equipment to meet the section needs.
• Develops and implements training programs to ensure that staff remain current in the latest technology and maintain a high competence level in areas of responsibility.
• Maintains critical control systems in the areas of specialization and related technologies.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business, public administration or a related field.
• Five (5) years of progressively responsible professional experience in information systems specific to AACS and/or CCTV systems.
• Two (2) years of direct supervisory experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Ability to develop and implement sound and effective business information systems.
• Ability to document system changes and to write procedures that are readily interpreted by non-technical system users.
• Skill in the supervision, motivation, and direction of technical and non-technical personnel.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.