Do you have a passion for organizing information? You can manage a team that provides guidance around the established retention and disposition schedule. You will ensure the team follows all the federal and state laws and board policies regarding the proper storage, preservation, archiving and disposition of physical and electronic records at DFW. You will also work closely with all departments across the airport with their record keeping handling.
What you will be doing:
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in business or public administration or a related field.
• Five (5) years of progressively responsible experience as a professional records manager.
• Three (3) year of supervisory experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.