The Executive Assistant will contribute to DFW International Airport’s success by providing critical professional administrative support to the CEO. This role will seamlessly and effectively interface with DFW Airport Board members, community leaders, airport and aviation senior stakeholders, government agency officials and Airport senior leadership. This is a critical lead role on the executive assistant team where approachability, initiative, good judgement, relationship management and discretion are foundational.
What you will be doing:
• Represents DFW as an extension of the CEO with professional presence and a proactive approach, fostering teamwork and collaboration, while anticipating internal and external customer needs.
• Provides administrative support related to the management of the CEO calendar, incoming and outgoing executive communications, generating reports, completing purchase requests, and coordinating travel and itineraries for CEO and Board members.
• Coordinates, maintains, and schedules meetings and business conferences between the CEO's office, Board members and departments, airline officials, city and federal officials and foreign dignitaries.
• Maintains strict confidentiality regarding communication, activities, actions, and responsibilities.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or public administration or related field.
• Five to seven (5-7) years of responsible secretarial experience, including experience at an executive assistant level.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Any equivalent combination of education, certification, and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Certified Administrative Professional Certification.
• Demonstrated advanced proficiency by adapting to new technology and acquiring new technical skills through training.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.