As the Assistant Vice President of Application Development and Delivery Services, you will drive improved business performance and value through delivery of initiatives, enhancements, and optimization of DFW Airport’s application portfolio. You will also develop teams of technology experts who understand the business and effectively work with vendors and other development staff (both in-house and vendor) to enable the continuous deployment/development of solutions and services. Under the general direction of the Vice President of Information Systems Technology (ITS), and the Chief Information Officer (CIO), this position is accountable for providing centralized application delivery and directing staff activities involved in developing architecture solutions and development services for Application Development, Business Intelligence, Data and Integration Architecture, Master Data Management, and business process management
What you will be doing:
• Partnering with the stakeholders to ensure proper alignment of current and future initiatives in support of the business objectives.
• Accountable for the integration and adoption of new processes, standards and application development methodologies.
• Providing design recommendations for integrated solutions including development approach, solution integration and platform utilization.
• Directing the development, implementation and delivery of integrated IT initiatives including Custom, Business Application, Web and Mobile development.
• Creating development environments to meet the fast pace and rapidly changing dynamics of the market
• Developing the long-term strategy for software and application development to support business strategy, priorities and improved delivery maturity.
What you need:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field of study.
• Seven (7) years of experience in Information Technology, including development, implementation, and maintenance of large-scale integrated projects and a diverse application portfolio of custom and packaged applications.
• Five (5) years of experience managing multiple technical teams.
• Proven success delivering innovative solutions, driving change and adoption of new technologies and developing an agile organization.
• Proven experience driving or promoting a service delivery model.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study.
• Certified in Scrum development and methodology.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.