As the Assistant Vice President of ITS Infrastructure, you will work closely with the enterprise applications, application delivery and development, and compliance and security, which consume and rely on IT Infrastructure services. You will provide strategic direction, leadership, vision, and delivery for mission critical infrastructure that support the efficient and safe operation of DFW International Airport. Under the general direction of the Vice President of Information Technology Services (ITS), this position will lead teams responsible for compute, storage, network, and control systems operations and represent the Vice President of Information Technology Services as required.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for all Infrastructure operations to continue to deliver consistent, reliable, and optimized business and operational experience.
- Aligning technology and financial interests to enable adoption of new solutions and subscription delivery models
- Managing key vendor relationships for cloud, automation, and infrastructure technologies to ensure operational efficiency
- Ensuring operational support for all platforms including, measured SLA performance, security compliance, operational/production readiness, and full end-to-end lifecycle management
- Participating in budget, staff, and resource planning; researches, evaluates, and recommends systems and equipment to meet section needs.
- Driving organizational awareness and change to enable and adopt cloud and automation technologies
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business or public administration, or a related field.
- Seven (7) years of progressively responsible professional experience in information systems
- Five (5) years of direct supervisory experience.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
- Knowledge of systems design, development, and implementation methodologies.
- Knowledge of telecommunications technology.
- Knowledge of Information Systems project management.
- Knowledge of the technology associated with users and application computing environment
- Knowledge of the technology associated with Data Center operations
- Knowledge of telecommunication and Fiber Optic technology
- Knowledge of the technology associated with passenger processing technology
- Knowledge of wireless technologies (4G, 5G, LTE)
- Knowledge of Distributed Antenna System (DAS) technology and implementation
- Knowledge and experiences in large technology contract negotiations
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.