How To Apply
Click Apply Now. Register or log-in to your account. Complete the application in its entirety, including any questionnaire, and click Submit.
If you have questions about the application process, please access our Frequently Asked Questions
At any time during the application process, you can click on the Job Title to which you are applying to return to this page to access the FAQs.
As a Senior Compensation Specialist, you will be the subject matter expert regarding job evaluations and support for organization design efficiencies. Under general direction of the Senior Compensation and Retirement Manager you will analyze and administer activities in support of Total Rewards compensation programs. Programs include, but are not limited to, the annual merit and structure development, market compensation studies, position management, reclassifications and reorganizations and data requests.
What you will be doing:
• Provide subject matter expertise regarding job evaluations in the HR job evaluation committee meetings.
• Manage the annual salary planning process for non-executives which includes monitoring performance management distribution, eligibility requirements, adherence to budget and client support.
• Manage the Airport’s variable incentive plans including plan design, eligibility and payroll audits.
• Contributing member to the Human Resources Team regarding compensation, job evaluations, incentive plans, recognition, etc.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or human resource management.
• Five (5) years of HR experience in Compensation or related field.
• Two (2) years of experience job evaluation methodology, Hay Job Evaluation, preferred.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
What we desire:
• Certification such as, CCP, PHR or SPHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP, CEBS, CBP.
• PeopleSoft/Oracle experience.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.