How To Apply
Click Apply Now. Register or log-in to your account. Complete the application in its entirety, including any questionnaire, and click Submit.
If you have questions about the application process, please access our Frequently Asked Questions
At any time during the application process, you can click on the Job Title to which you are applying to return to this page to access the FAQs.
As a Senior IT Terminal Systems Manager, you will ensure that all of our electronic displays in the terminals, along with the displays that assist in docking taxing airplanes are receiving information correctly, and in real time. You will coordinate your team for fast response time to any open tickets, train your team on troubleshooting systems, and proactively manage all terminal IT systems.
What you will be doing:
• Overseeing all activities in the application production environment including administration, configuration, upgrades, maintenance, code migration, performance monitoring, system support, and end-user support for all systems in area of focus.
• Ensuring the integrity, reliability and availability of systems in area of focus with a goal of maximizing system up-time.
• Overseeing the system monitoring and - measures the performance and health of systems in area of focus and responds accordingly when systems fail to meet desired metrics.
• Overseeing configuration management of Enterprise Application Systems in area of focus such as bug analysis, patch testing and application, and support requirements analysis and customization design.
• Conducting employee performance evaluations, participates in personnel reviews, aids in career development, and interviews prospective employees.
• Working within a disciplined change-and-configuration management environment to maintain control over the configuration and introduction of new function to the operations. Influences the change control team on best practices of handling code migrations between environments.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business administration or a related field.
• Five (5) years of progressively responsible professional experience in Information Systems
• Three (3) years of progressively responsible professional experience in Terminal Systems.
• Four (4) years of direct supervisory experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Ability to support and maintain effective business information systems.¿
• Terminal Airside Systems including: Common Use Terminal Equipment, Ramp Management Systems, Digital Communication Platforms, Baggage Handling Systems and Automated Aircraft Docking Systems.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.