As a Customer Experience Industrial Engineer, you will develop solutions to problems of unusually high complexity that require ingenuity and innovation. You will focus on the design, analysis, and optimization of business systems to determine the right work to drive change and improve business results.
What you will be doing:
• Applying advanced knowledge of Industrial Engineering, continuous improvement/quality assurance, and various analytical techniques (e.g., statistics, root cause analysis) to solve complex business problems.
• Translating and communicating complex analytical/technical information to non-analytical/non-technical audiences at varying levels of leadership.
• Developing and maintaining strategic partnerships throughout DFW Airport to better understand the business climate and to help move Customer Experience work forward.
• Providing analytical decision-making support to Customer Experience Leadership, including executive management.
• Applying computer skills at a broad level, including spreadsheets, databases, graphical presentation applications and can oversee development of models using advanced analytical tools (e.g., SAS, @Risk, Solver, Arena, Distribution fitting, VBA, Linear Programming, etc.).
What you need:
• Bachelor’s in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent.
• Two (2) years of applied Industrial Engineering or related experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Master's degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics, Business or equivalent.
• Five (5) years of applied Industrial Engineering related experience.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.