As an Assistant Vice President of Passenger Systems, you will plan, organize, and manage daily and long-range operations and maintenance of the Passenger Boarding Bridges and Baggage Handling Systems in Terminals B, D, and E. You will direct the design, fabrication, modification, testing, expansion, contract administration, maintenance, and operations of SkyLink and act independently to develop capital programs, section procedures, establish and attain section goals and objectives, and administer ongoing programs. You will, plan, organize, and manage daily and long-range SkyLink operations and maintenance programs, including responsibility for a comprehensive maintenance program of computers, electronics, train, guideway, and maintenance control system functions
Transform travel with us at DFW International Airport.
What you will be doing:
• Consulting with Vice President, Energy and Transportation Management on policies, programs, and activities and makes policy recommendations involving all SkyLink, baggage handling systems, and passenger boarding bridges programs.
• Directing continuous shift operation and maintenance for the SkyLink system including trains, guideway, power distribution, passenger stations, public address, and closed-circuit TV, automated stations, electronic control equipment, computer systems, and related support equipment
• Administering SkyLink, BHS (baggage handling systems), and PBB (passenger boarding bridges) work order system to assure collection of activity-based cost data.
• Coordinating operations and maintenance planning with airlines, other tenants, and Board departments.
• Preparing section budget requests and manage approved budgets to ensure operational efficiency
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business administration, or operations research.
• Seven (7) years of experience in the operation of People Mover systems.
• Five (5) years of management-level supervisory experience.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Master’s degree in engineering, business administration, or a related field.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.