As an Assistant Vice President of Energy and Infrastructure, you will perform responsible, professional, and administrative work in managing, reviewing, and evaluating activities of the Energy & Infrastructure business unit. You will plan, organize, and manage through subordinate managers, supervisors, and administrative staff the maintenance, repair, and renewal of Airport infrastructure and development and administration of an Airport-wide energy procurement and management program to produce cost effective, high quality, customer-focused outcomes in support of Board goals and objectives
Transform travel with us at DFW International Airport.
What you will be doing:
• Through subordinate managers, supervisors and administrative staff, plan, organize and manage a comprehensive program for the maintenance, repair and renewal of Airport infrastructure, including airfield areas, public grounds and traffic management systems through in-sourced and contracted resources to ensure the optimum operational capability and reliability of the Airport at all times.
• Through subordinate managers, supervisors and administrative staff, identify, plan, and implement vehicle maintenance, and repair strategies to reduce overall fleet costs and maximize the readiness of all Airport rolling stock.
• Participating in emergency and disaster planning and response to identify potential emergency response.
• Formulating policy; assisting in the preparation and administration of department operating and capital budgets; establish infrastructure management standards; assist the Vice President in establishing personnel standards and policies in ETAM.
• Directing the development of technical specifications in support of contracted maintenance resources; liaises with stakeholder Airport departments to ensure customer service needs are anticipated and provided for.
• Responsible for directing and participating in the review of complex bid responses related to energy procurement, energy management and Airport infrastructure maintenance.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related field.
• Seven (7) years of experience managing maintenance operations and/or construction projects for complex facilities or public works.
• Five (5) years of direct supervisory experience.
• Any equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Master’s degree in business, engineering, or related field.
• Formal certification in energy management and/or energy procurement
• In-depth mid to large airport operational experience
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.