As a Utilities Manager for the Energy, Transportation, and Asset Management Department, you will manage all aspects of the operation and maintenance of the water, wastewater, reclaimed and irrigation systems on the airport. You will also monitor, manage, and evaluate the performance, training, and development of the water and wastewater utility teams.
What you will be doing:
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, public administration, or a related degree.
• Five (5) years progressively responsible experience in water and/or wastewater utility system management, operation, maintenance, installation, or repair.
• Two (2) years of supervisory experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Knowledge of the management, installation, operation, maintenance and repair of water and wastewater systems.
• Knowledge of Federal and State regulations applicable to water and wastewater systems.
• Ability to evaluate and project time, cost and materials requirements for construction and maintenance projects.
• Possession of Class B waterworks operator and Class II wastewater collection system operator certificates as issued by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ).
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.