As a Terminal Experience Supervisor, you and your team will directly contribute to the mission of DFW Airport, by providing an exceptional Airport experience for customers, and connecting our community to the world. You and your team’s contributions will impact over 60 million annual passengers who rated DFW Airport the first in the world for customer satisfaction among global large airports in 2021. Your success in this role will be determined by your ability to develop and lead execution of plans, build productive working relationships, and effectively meet project deadlines
What you will be doing:
• Conducting daily inspections of all terminal areas and take appropriate action when standards are not being met.
• Reviewing procedures and resolving problems with any issue inside and around the terminal.
• Coordinating customer engagement, interaction and support that includes but is not limited to, monitoring daily routine operation environment to optimize customer experience and deploy resources as needed to maintain standards and a positive experience throughout the terminal.
• Interviewing, selecting, training, developing, recognizing, supporting, and evaluating performance of employees, you will coach and motivate employees on varying job skills and levels to ensure focus on the customer experience and goals of the business unit.
• Monitoring, documenting, reporting and following through on all issues to ensure custodial, maintenance, comfort, and ambiance standards are maintained within the terminals.
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent
• Three (3) years of experience in a position requiring extensive public contact
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license
• Any combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above
What we desire:
• Airport Operational experience
• Experience working in customer/passenger service in the airline industry
• Ability to speak a second language, in addition to English
• Experience in volunteering and/or working with volunteers of all ages and cultures
• College coursework
• Leadership Experience
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.