One of the core priorities at DFW Airport is safety, and as a Pavement Maintenance Worker your work will directly impact the safety of the airport. In this position, you will work with an assigned crew to maintain, and repair the concrete and asphalt surfaces around the airport, such as runways, taxiways, roadways, and parking lots. You will have the opportunity to directly ensure the performance of the airport is successful every single day.
What you will be doing:
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
• One (1) year of pavement, concrete, or asphalt repair or finishing experience
• Valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License* or ability to obtain within 12 months of employment.
• Must pass a safety-sensitive DOT physical and drug screen
• Maintain a good private driving record; (2) or less moving violation convictions in past 36 months and (0) DWI convictions in the past 60 months.
What we desire:
• Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.