How To Apply
Click Apply Now. Register or log-in to your account. Complete the application in its entirety, including any questionnaire, and click Submit.
If you have questions about the application process, please access our Frequently Asked Questions
At any time during the application process, you can click on the Job Title to which you are applying to return to this page to access the FAQs.
As the IOC Gate Coordinator, you will oversee all operational activities for DFW Airport operated gates and DFW Airport managed hardstands and aircraft parking ramps.
What you will be doing:
• Scheduling DFW Airport-operated aircraft parking gates and hardstand spots by utilizing a Resource Management System (RMS), monitoring gate and hardstand operations, maintaining situational awareness of terminal gate and hardstand availability.
• Providing notification to airlines of gate changes and gate scheduling conflicts.
• Researching and recommending operational solutions to issues such as equipment changes, gate changes, flight cancellations, etc. for all flights assigned to DFW Airport-operated gates.
• Managing and scheduling hardstand parking by evaluating aircraft type, size, schedule, and terminal/ramp requirements.
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
• Three (3) years of experience in customer service experience in airport, airfield or airline operations including one (1) year experience in a position requiring extensive public contact.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Proficiency with Resource Management System.
• Must be able to work various shifts, as well as holidays and weekends.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
• Ability to obtain and maintain an FBI Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS) clearance.
What we desire:
• Knowledge of flight information, ramp information and Flight Information Display systems.
• Knowledge of hazards and safety precautions associated with area of assignment.
• Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, identify building service conflicts/risks, and manage continually changing priorities.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.