As a Facilities Services Supervisor in the Energy, Transportation and Asset Management department, you will ensure that the over 259 facilities are being serviced appropriately and according to the service contract specifications. You will use your knowledge of HVAC, electrical, mechanical, and plumbing to conduct analysis of the systems and facilities to ensure they are maintained correctly.
What you will be doing:
• Helps develop contract technical specifications; coordinates and monitors contract activities; modifies and monitors contract processing procedures and activities; reviews contract requests and proposals.
• Establishes contract performance benchmarks; evaluates contractor’s performance against contract standards.
• Conducts periodic inspections of facilities to review work in progress.
• Coordinates activities with Quality Control Technicians (QCT’s) and contractors; establishes priorities and adjusts schedules to meet regular and emergency demands.
• Evaluates the implementation and effectiveness of Contractor’s quality or inspection system.
What you need:
What we desire:
• Ability to coordinate, schedule and inspect contractors and to evaluate their performance.
• Ability to maintain and establish effective working relationships at all levels, both within and outside of the organization.
• Three (3) years supervisory experience.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.