As the Senior Airline Properties Manager, you will serve as the primary liaison between DFW Airport and Aviation Tenants and provide day-to-day tactical business management activities and decisions. You will be responsible for assisting in negotiation of contracts and leases and for effective tenant relations and proper lease administration. You will be responsible for the creation of permit documentation and the tracking of lease and permit documentation and compliance.
What you will be doing:
• Participating in negotiation of lease and business agreements with aviation and non-aviation tenants.
• Finalizing lease and business agreements; evaluating and developing recommendations regarding business proposals; coordinating completion of lease documents with Airport's legal staff.
• Performing activities related to airline tenants including Use Agreement carriers and permittees, coordinating with tenant airlines and Airport staff for space and monetary requirements as well as required contract documents.
• Managing the document management system for the department and overseeing the processes required for the creation, completion and documentation of department agreements and systems, including square footage and terminal mapping requirements.
• Assisting in the development of the department’s long-range forecasts and strategic business planning projects, including terminal leasing strategies to support FAA required competitive access.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in real estate, finance, or a related field.
• Five (5) years of experience in airport property management or a position of comparable responsibility in a business environment.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Knowledge of legal practices, procedures, and terminology as they relate to property management and leasing.
• Knowledge of the statutes and ordinances governing the acquisition, lease, sale, and management of real property.
• Knowledge of landlord/tenant laws.
• Knowledge of and ability to analyze, develop and draft financial reports, proposals, and facility budgets.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.