As the Senior Airline Affairs Manager, you will represent the Airport as a facility owner and perform strategic business planning and lease negotiations for the Airport’s Passenger Terminal Facilities, including, but not limited to, cargo buildings, hangars, and non-terminal aviation facilities. You will also be responsible for creating all leasing policies and procedures, with respect to gate assignments, sublease, and gate-monitoring programs consistent with the Airport’s approved Competition Plan.
What you will be doing:
• Managing all new lease negotiations with existing or new tenants.
• Drafting and finalizing lease and business agreements as directed by the Vice President.
• Managing, assisting, and overseeing the process to provide support and assistance to the airlines on issues pertaining to their airport operations.
• Providing strategic analyses to maintain the Use Agreement and participating in the development of the framework for a future Use Agreement.
• Managing passenger reporting and budgetary issues related to Aviation Real Estate.
What you need:
• Master’s Degree in Business or Law Degree.
• Five (5) years of experience in airport properties or airline affairs management or a position of comparable responsibility in a business environment.
• Two (2) years of supervisory or team leadership experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Knowledge regarding the negotiation of Airport Use and Lease Agreements.
• Knowledge of legal practices, procedures and terminology as they relate to airport management and leasing.
• Knowledge of the statutes and ordinances governing the lease and management of real property.
• Knowledge of landlord/tenant laws.
• Knowledge of and ability to analyze, develop and draft financial reports, proposals, and facility budgets.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.