As a Research and Analytics Specialist in the Global Strategy and Development department, you will use your strong excel skills to develop, maintain, analyze, interpret, and present large data sets to multiple stakeholders inside and outside DFW Airport. Your data translations will assist in allowing DFW Airport to discover new growth opportunities, identify multiple trends across industries, markets, consumer behaviors, and much more.
What you will be doing:
• Using various databases, performs market research and analysis in support of the strategic plan for Global Strategy and Development; assists in the identification of under-served and emerging markets.
• Analyzes and interprets the data, determines potential profitability of air service routes, observes trends and recommends strategies for advancing DFW’s market position.
• Using various data sources, develops in-depth demographic and foreign-direct-investment related statistical reports, and packages the data into customized presentations for Senior Management.
• Tracks key airline and airport metrics continuously on a recurring basis and independently interprets variances using statistical techniques and trend analyses to provide insights, recommend strategies and present key findings to senior management.
• Organizes trade statistics, airport data and research findings into narrative and graphic reports for presentation to airport management.
• Responsible for crafting and developing marketing presentations that analyze various market trends that create a competitive advantage
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, finance/economics, aviation management, or a related field.
• Two (2) years of experience in market research and analysis, trade development or quantitative analysis.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of market research and trade analysis.
• Ability to use and link different software packages necessary to prepare reports and promotional material.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and in Tableau.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.