How To Apply
Click Apply Now. Register or log-in to your account. Complete the application in its entirety, including any questionnaire, and click Submit.
If you have questions about the application process, please access our Frequently Asked Questions
At any time during the application process, you can click on the Job Title to which you are applying to return to this page to access the FAQs.
As the Communications and Marketing Manager, you will plan, prepare and disseminate information to consumer and business audiences concerning DFW Airport in accordance to the Airport strategic objectives. You will oversee design and content of the Airport’s marketing efforts, with an emphasis on paid promotions for revenue generating programs. Examine data and market research, to understand customer preferences and create relevant marketing messages. Work collaboratively with other departments to identify opportunities and challenges for promoting the DFW brand and improving its reputation among employees, customers, and stakeholders.
What you will be doing:
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, communications, journalism, or related field.
• Five (5) years of experience in marketing/advertising or communications/public relations environment.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Demonstrated excellence in project management
• Knowledge of the principles and practices of effective business communication.
• Demonstrable experience and a clear understanding of digital marketing principles and best practices for measurement and achieving business objectives (SEM, Display, Social, Affiliates).
• Proven results building digital audiences, optimizing advertising performance (retargeting, lookalike audience building, etc.).
• Understanding of digital media optimization.
• Understanding of revenue attribution and marketing mix modeling.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.