As a Plaza Team Leader in the Parking department, you will manage an energetic team of Guest Services Agents that interact with DFW Airports’ more than 73 million customers a year, operate the Parking Control System (PCS), and manage the collection of parking revenue.
This dynamic position will provide you with the opportunity to gain information on parking and Airport products and services that will help you to control the plaza lanes and personnel. You and your team will process parking transactions, and make decisions which impact customer parking fees. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment, strong organizational culture, problem-solving and helping people, then this is the job for you!
What you will be doing:
• Providing friendly customer service by greeting Airport guests exiting the Airport and provides directions and information to ensure customers are assisted
• Directing, coaching and providing assistance to Guest Service Agents to ensure efficient and high-quality service is provided through an engaged and informed workforce.
• Responding promptly to customers’ matters, requests, and complaints; resolves complaints to customers’ satisfactions within Board operating procedures.
• Monitoring and anticipating Plaza traffic to ensure efficient and smooth traffic movement.
• Keeping Shift Supervisors informed of changing conditions related to staffing, traffic conditions, Parking Control System equipment conditions: columns, gates, pneumatic system, revenue collections, and exception transactions.
• Notifying the Environmental Affairs Department of any observation that may have an environmental impact and assists in performing field observations of Airport activities with respect to potential environmental issues
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent
• Two (2) years of experience in customer service.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Knowledge of Parking Operations policies and procedures.
• Experience utilizing Microsoft, including Outlook and Word.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.