In this position you will lead a team in developing, maintaining, and enhancing the integrity, security, and performance of networks, systems, databases, applications, storage at DFW Airport. We are looking for someone that is innovative, creative, improve the way products and services are being offered, develop creative solutions, and adaptation of new technologies.
What you will be doing:
• Planning and implementation/installation of server and storage systems/software and enhancements.
• Investigates, evaluates and recommends system monitoring and performance tools.
• Provides an advanced level of technical expertise in planning and implementing systems.
• Provide project management leadership to carry out systems operation’s projects.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, systems analysis, business administration or a related field.
• Five (5) years of experience in managing database management systems, operating systems, hardware/software evaluation and implementation and server virtualization.
• Two (2) years direct supervisory experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Extensive knowledge and experience with project and operational management of complex enterprise systems.
• Knowledge of architecture and engineering of server and storage hardware.
• Knowledge of architecture and engineering of operating systems (Windows and/or Linux).
• Knowledge of architecture and engineering of database systems (Oracle and/or SQL Server).
• Knowledge of architecture and engineering of enterprise level storage systems (NAS/SAN).
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.