As a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst, in the IT Department, you will be work with all departments and sections at one of the world’s busiest airports. Your quality assurance skills and application knowledge will be put to the test in this fast-paced role. Independent, self- thinkers with strong communication and presentation skills please apply.
What you will be doing:
- Develops test plans and test criteria based on functional and non-functional requirements.
- Creates and execute test cases in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Performs end-to-end system testing, functional testing, interface testing, regression testing and user acceptance testing.
- Creates testing and performance summary reports; clearly communicates all testing results.Performs data validation for complex data warehouse systems performing analytical queries.
- Logs and reports defects in a detailed, understandable and reproducible way.
- Tracks and Monitors all assigned defects through to closure and interacts with members of the development team to resolve discovered defects.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or a related field.
- Four (4) years of work experience writing test plans, and creating and executing detailed manual test cases/scripts using testing tools for technical and/or business clients.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
- Ability to manage multiple test projects with rapidly changing priorities.
- Experience with test automation utilizing Selenuim framework.Knowledge of ERP Systems (Oracle eBusiness Suite, PeopleSoft, etc…).
- Knowledge of Core JAVA test automation script development and creating complex SQL queries.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.