Are you an experienced Database Systems Administrator? Experienced in Linux and Oracle systems including Oracle cloud? If you answered yes to those questions, then please continue to read below to see whether this position is a fit for you.
What you will be doing:
• Primarily responsible for administration, management, and maintenance of our enterprise servers.
• Installing, configuring, patching and upgrade operating systems, database, and related administration/management tools.
• Assistance with analysis and recommendations for capacity planning.
• Assisting with development, testing and maintenance of disaster recovery plans.
• communicating clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing at all levels within and outside the organization.
• assistance with analysis and recommendations for capacity planning.
What you need:
• Associate degree in computer science, business, mathematics, or a related field.
• Six (6) years of experience in database management with emphasis on knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server database technology.
• Six (6) years of experience in system administration.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license
What we desire:
• Criminal Justice Information System (CJIS) Certification
• Experience with processes and procedures that use the ITL framework.
• Experience with implementing CIS Security Benchmarks
• Experience in Unix and Linux operating systems
• Experience with PL/SQL and TSQL database scripting.
• Certifications in latest versions of operating and database system.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.