As a Lead Service Technician in the IT department, you will ensure that our personal computers and Audio-Visual meeting equipment is up and running and ready for take-off. You will have daily supervision of our ITS operation and use your experience to resolve higher complex maintenance, testing and repair of computer/software issues.
What you will be doing:
• Supervising daily operation of the Field Services staff.
• Preparing trouble tickets and ensure that ticket request is processed in a timely matter.
• Researching and ordering ITS equipment based on needs.
• Preforming installations, preventive maintenance, testing and repair of PCs and peripheral equipment.
• Troubleshooting moderately to complex problems with hardware and software.
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
• Completion of formal education in computer operations and repair.
• 5 Years of experience in computer operations including (1) year of computer maintenance.
• 2 years of supervisory experience and excellent customer service skills.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid class C driver’s license
What we desire:
• Experience in Microsoft NT network operating system.
• Experience in Window XP, Win7 operating system.
• Must be able to work after hours, holidays and weekends.
• MCP or MCSE Certification
• Experience with Airport Processing systems, i.e., Common-Use, EVIDS, CCTV, PA, ETC
• Uses near-visual acuity when reading written documents.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.