As a Contract Services Quality Agent, you will provide front-line oversight of contractor, and permittee compliance with respective agreements. You will oversee routine and non-routine daily operational matters on the assigned shift.
What you will be doing:
• Overseeing the contract bussing group and DFW Airport Valet to ensure the airport parking products are being maintained in accordance with the contract specifications.
• Reviewing procedures and help resolve problems concerning airport guests to meet or exceed customer expectations and experience.
• Providing ongoing occupancy data on parking lots and curbside conditions that will empower management to make key decisions that affect customer experience.
• Monitoring and report the shuttle routes and service levels; report findings to the Guest Contract Services Supervisor and product supervisor.
• Utilizing iPad and computer to maintain daily logs to improve operational efficiency and ensure accuracy of the completion of work
• Recommending operational solutions when issues of weather or traffic arise.
What you need:
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
• Two (2) years of experience in guest service.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Experience in the transportation field.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.