As an Employee Life Cycle Specialist, in the Human Resources department, you will develop and monitor strategies and results to support HR leadership to improve workforce outcome by using data backed decisions. You will analyze people data trends across the employee lifecycle, identifying areas of success and determining improvement solutions and opportunities.
What you will be doing:
• Supporting HR in collecting and compiling HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, employee, and customer surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitors’ practices, and other sources.
• Collaborating with HR leadership to gathers facts, information and data in areas including diversity and inclusion, turnover, workforce planning, and any other identified strategic direction, to develop solutions and align interventions to business strategy.
• Providing insight and decisions to help HR leadership design and create reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics; evaluates progress and trends to provide HR practice/plan improvements.
• Preparing reports of data results and insights, presenting and explaining findings to HR leadership and provides best practices and strategic input to support organizational direction.
• Analyzing specific business challenges and provides HR solutions to execute on consulting projects and programs using data-backed decisions; tracks and analyzes effectiveness of solution interventions.
• Analyzing and identify trends in people data, partnering appropriately and creating scalable solutions, program and/or process enhancements to improve the employee experience, drive talent outcomes and ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Industrial Psychology, Statistics, or a related field required.
• Five (5) years of relevant experience in People/HR Analytics, Marketing Analytics, and/or Business Analytics; including analytics/reporting experience with people systems and surveys.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Experience with analytics related to human resources (ex: workforce, talent, compensation)
• SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification
• Experience with SQL, SAS and/or SPSS
• Experience on quantitative focus (e.g., social science, economics, mathematics)
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.