As a Market Research Analyst, you will work on both quantitative and qualitative consumer insights initiatives which may also require incorporation of data from secondary sources. Under supervision of the Consumer Insights Manager, develops, executes, and analyzes market research projects.
What you will be doing:
• Participating in the design and implementation of research projects in support of the Airport strategic goals.
• Assessing, recommending, and developing efficient and effective research designs and methodologies to achieve the client’s objective.
• Developing multi-media presentations and written reports of research results, findings, and recommendations
• Participating in the quantity and quality control of research contractors to ensure that services received are of high quality and good value
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or a related field.
• Two (2) years of experience designing and conducting primary research, analyzing findings, and developing conclusions and recommendations.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Travel industry experience or experience within a service industry environment, gained either in a corporate or supplier setting.
• Master’s degree in market research, business administration, or a related field.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.