As the Assistant Vice President of Parking Business Group, you will integrate with the Parking Point of Service and the Assistant Vice President Parking Point of Service to insure cohesive organizational development, valued knowledge sharing, positive business partnership, and proactive development of business services, benefits, and features. You will oversee Parking Business Management and Parking Guest Relations Management. This position will integrate the above sections to improve organizational efficiency through effective change management, and to attain guest loyalty through world-class guest service
What you will be doing:
• Directing the analysis of specific operational efforts to determine guest relation impacts
• Collaborating with Yield Management to develop programs to generate consumer revenues and is responsive to the needs and wants of DFW Airport's parking customers
• Responsible for the development of guest relations management to proactively serve guests utilizing the Airport parking facilities
• Overseeing the research of relevant markets and financial trends to forecast future business activity and trends and subsequently develops recommendations for senior management
• Responsible for directing the preparation of forecasts, market share, and customer satisfaction at the Airport and in the industry.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Political Science, Marketing, or a related field.
• Seven (7) years of experience in customer service/point of service including experience in the parking industry.
• Five (5) years of experience of staff management or supervisory experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.