DFW Airport strategic goals are very important in this role they are optimized using Enterprise Business Intelligence. You will use your experience using varied protocols and programming languages to develop and maintain the airports business intelligence applications and environments.
What you will be doing:
• Creates, maintains, and supports Tableau projects with knowledge of MicroStrategy, Enterprise Data Warehouses and ETL routines to support Business Intelligence projects.
• Develops Tableau and MicroStrategy reports, dashboards, and mobile applications according to project requirements.
• Plans projects, monitors progress and reports development and implementation status to management using project management tools and reporting systems. You will develop very detailed project plans and allocate staff and resources.
• Ensures that current and future systems that are planned, developed, or procured meet Board standards and are compatible.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, computer science or a related field.
• Three (3) years of experience as a Business Intelligence architect, including data warehouse design and ETL activities.
• Three (3) experience with Tableau and Snowflake.
• Strong Knowledge of SQL
• Experience with RDMS systems such as Oracle, SQL Server etc.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid class C driver’s license
What we desire:
• Knowledge of Snowflake principles and practices.
• Experience designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining new/revised reports; in-depth experience creating standard reports and complex dashboards.
• Experience coaching and training customers and peers in the use of business intelligence tools to enhance business decision-making capability.
• Experience working with mobile Business Intelligence applications.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.